trick my trick

VIEWERS EAGER

hit counter

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can't turn off google instant feature



I do not like using the google instant feature, but every time I turn this feature off and save the settings google resets google instant back to "on". The same thing happens when I try to permanantly change the results-per-page to anything more than 10. Everyone I have asked is having the same problem. Can you tell us when this bug will be fixed.

Best answers


Google Instant is a load of crap. It wasn't so bad when I could just shut it off with a click next to the search box, but having to accept third-party cookies to shut it off is utter bull shit, and the opposite of user friendly. Not only is Google Instant annoying as hell, but not having the second search bar at the bottom of the page sucks too. A friend of mine suggested just not using google any more to search, which was his solution. I think unless google instant can get the hell of my computer soon, that will be my solution as well. I actually haven't even met one person that likes it over the regular searching. A waste of time and money to create; only making users neutral or pissed. Not a good move, Google. Please fix this junk ASAP. I guarantee it won't be only me and my pal you all lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment